Hario KCB-260-B Cupping Bowl Kasuya Model

คุณสมบัติสินค้า:

หมวดหมู่ : Equipment Slow Brew

แบรนด์ : Hario

Share

Hario KCB-260-B Cupping Bowl Kasuya Model

Hario ภูมิใจนำเสนอ "Kasuya Model Series" โดยความร่วมมือกับ Tetsu Kasuya ผู้ชนะการแข่งขัน WORLD BREWERS CUP ในปี 2016 ซึ่งเป็นชาวเอเชียคนแรกที่ได้รับรางวัลชนะเลิศ บนเวทีอันทรงเกียรติสำหรับบาริสต้า Tetsu Kasuya เป็นผู้คิดค้นวิธี “4:6 method” ซึ่งเป็น “วิธีการชงกาแฟที่ง่ายแต่อร่อย” เป็นที่ยอมรับและแพร่หลายในวงการบาสต้าทั่วโลก วิธีการชงจะแบ่งออกเป็น 2 ช่วง คือ น้ำร้อน 40% ส่วนแรกจะใช้เพื่อควบคุมความสมดุลของรสชาติเปรี้ยวแบบฟรุทตี้และความหวานของรสกาแฟ ในขณะที่น้ำร้อนอีก 60% จะใช้เพื่อควบคุมความเข้มข้นกาแฟ

“Kasuya Model” นี้ได้รับการออกแบบเพื่อการ Cupping ให้เข้าถึงกลิ่นกาแฟอันซับซ้อนได้ดียิ่งขึ้น ถ้วยเซรามิกสีดำทำให้ผู้ Cupping มีสมาธิ ลดความเบี่ยงเบนในระหว่างการประเมินทางประสาทสัมผัส เพื่อได้การ Cupping test ที่ดีที่สุด ภายในแก้วมีเส้นบอกปริมาตร 180 มล. ซึ่งเหมาะสำหรับการ Cupping Test อีกทั้งยังมีรูปร่างที่เอื้อต่อการจัดเรียงและจัดเก็บได้อย่างมีระเบียบ

ข้อมูลสินค้า
• ยี่ห้อ : Hario
• เส้นผ่าศูนย์กลางสูง : 93 มม.
• ขนาด : 93 * 93 * 65 มม.
• น้ำหนัก : 145 กรัม
• สี : Matt Black
• วัสดุ : เซรามิก Porcelain
• ความจุสูงสุด : 260 มล.
• สามารถใช้กับเครื่องล้างจานได้
• ผลิตในประเทศญี่ปุ่น

ข้อควรระวัง: เซรามิกง่ายต่อการแตก โปรดถืออย่างระมัดระวัง ในระหว่างการใช้และการทำความสะอาด

***ราคาไม่รวมค่าขนส่ง***

Hario KCB-260-B Cupping Bowl Kasuya Model

Introducing the "Kasuya Model Series" HARIO products made in collaboration with Tetsu Kasuya, who, in 2016, became the first Asian world champion of the WORLD BREWERS CUP, the world’s most prestigious competition for coffee brewing. Tetsu Kasuya innovate the “4:6 method” which is the "Easiest method for everyone". The first 40% is about getting the right balance of sourness and sweetness. The remaining 60% is about getting the concentration right.

"Kasuya Model" is designed for better result of cupping test which has complicated character. The use of black eliminates any visual bias, enabling cuppers to depend more on their senses of taste and smell. The line of 180ml, the prescribed volume for cupping, is shown inside the bowl. The shape allows stacking for storage.

Specification
• Brand: Hario
• Diameter: 93 mm.
• Dimension: 93 * 93 * 65 mm.
• Weight: 145 g.
• Colour: Matt Black
• Material: Porcelain.
• Full capacity: 260 ml.
• Could use with Dish Washer.
• Product of Japan.

Caution: Porcelain is fragile and may break. Handle it appropriately during normal use and cleaning.